- Roof, Chimney & High Structure Aerial Condition Inspections
- Aerial Photography & Filming For Property Marketing
- Aerial Thermal Imaging
Request a Callback
DJI Phanton 4
Our normal operational drone is the Phantom 4, DJI's smartest, most advanced flying camera drone. Beyond its exquisite detailing and compact design, the Phantom 4 boasts an integrated gimbal, refined propellers, and ground-breaking intelligent features such as Obstacle Avoidance, TapFly and ActiveTrack. This makes it the most suitable unit for property surveys, and marketing purposes.
- Avoid obstacles automatically.
- Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack.
- TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger.
- Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home.
- 28 minute maximum flight time, maximum control range of 3.1mi (5km).
- Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh).
- Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability and smoother footage.
- Optimized Vision Positioning System raises positioning altitude up to 10 meters.
DJI Inspire 1
The inspire 1 pro is fitted with the world's first Micro Four Thirds camera built specifically for aerial photography. The Zenmuse X5 features a sensor 8x the size of that of X3 camera that comes included with the Inspire 1 drone. Capable of recording life-like 4K videos at up to 30 fps and capturing ultra-sharp images at 16MP, you can realise your artistic and creative vision like never before.
The top-of-the-range camera is paired with DJI's advance 3-axis gimbal stabilization technology to ensure you record silky smooth footage and highly detailed photos no matter how you fly.
- New propeller and installation kits feature a smoother, even more reliable locking mechanism. This optimization has drastically reduced the abrasion that is common with propeller installation, therefore prolonging the propeller’s overall service life.
- The new motor’s performance has also been improved, providing a greater sense of control.
- Ready-to-fly aerial system
- Professional 4K camera and 3-axis stabilization gimbal
- Live, wireless HD video transmission via DJI Lightbridge
- Dedicated remote with flight and camera controls
- Powerful app to adjust camera settings, edit videos, and more
- Vision Positioning system for GPS-free or indoor flight
- Perfect for high-level shoots and professional sets
For all internal filming and stills, we utilize the Osmo+ the first camera designed to create ultra-stable photos and videos in any condition. The Osmo is precisely engineered to ergonomically fit in the palm of your hand and offers conveniently positioned buttons and controls within easy range of your thumb and fingers. There's even a phone holder for you put your smartphone in so you can see what your camera sees in real time. Your Smartphone can be used to control your camera settings and shooting modes.
CAPTURE THE DETAIL
Capture the world as you see it with Osmo's Zenmuse X3 camera. This small, lightweight camera is capable of shooting video at up to 4Kp30 or 1080p60 and takes crisp, clear 12 megapixel stills. It works as one with DJI's advanced 3-axis gimbal system to ensure the camera remains completely stable no matter how you move.
CAPTURE THE SOUND
Quality pictures are just half the story, that's why the Osmo features an integrated microphone to record the audio too. There's even a standard 3.5mm port so you can plug in your own microphone if required.
- 22-77mm zoom lens, 3.5× optical and 2× digital lossless zoom
- 4K video, 12 megapixel photos, silent recording.
- Professional 3-axis stabilization.
- Take sharper stills with a 50cm minimum focus distance.
- Support for motion time lapse, panorama, long exposure and more.