- Roof, Chimney & High Structure Aerial Condition Inspections
- Aerial Photography & Filming For Property Marketing
- Aerial Thermal Imaging
Request a Callback
About Alpine Sky
Alpine Sky are professional aerial filming and surveying specialists covering the South of England. We are CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) approved, and Drone Safe registered in order that we can undertake domestic, commercial and industrial surveys and filming legally and safely. We are able to operate our drones to a height of 400 feet, thus allowing us to film almost all structures available. Combined with our decades of property and land surveying experience, we are the first choice for aerial filming and surveying of both properties and land, for assessment and marketing purposes.
We are able to remove the costly scaffolding and access charges usually associated with such building inspections, and more importantly we very much reduce the levels of risk associated with manually inspecting buildings at height. Our cameras provide footage in 4k and 30 fps, or Full HD 1080p and 120 fps. We can obtain still images at 12 megapixels, or obtain stills from the footage recorded. The live footage is transmitted back to the pilot, in order that we can see exactly what the drone views as we fly. We provide a complete editing service of the footage obtained, or alternatively the raw data can be provided. In short, this is the perfect low cost and low risk method for surveying domestic, commercial and industrial properties, and for providing the ultimate marketing film and stills as required.
We strive to provide the very best service that is possible, using the latest APP based survey and reporting systems, and surveyors and pilots with at least 28 years of experience.
- CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) approved Pilots
- Drone Safe registered
- Latest DJI technology for high definition footage and stills
- Surveyors & Pilots with a minimum of 28 years experience
- We are safer than manual methods and reduce the risks
- We are less expensive than manual methods
- Fully insured with £5m Public Liability Cover